martes, 1 de julio de 2014

Non-verbal Communication

I remember when I arrived to Slovenia, my English was really bad and I even didn’t understand one word.  In this case non-verbal communication was very useful for me, then the body language was one of the most important things that I learnt because I couldn’t express myself with words, talking was something that I was improving step by step.
Let me explain you how complicated it is to work as a team if you don’t understand anything, because in a teamwork you can be left out of the conversation. Even when I wanted to talk sometimes I felt that I couldn’t because it wasn´t enough to explain myself, so I preferred not to talk and I learnt that smiling is much more important in a situation like that

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario