domingo, 8 de septiembre de 2013

»Sejem rabljenih učbenikov« or Second - hand book fair

                                                       

My first week of EVS project and my first attandance at ŠKIS project...It happened this Friday and Saturday. I took a part in tradicional ŠKIS project Second-hand book fair. It started early in the morning and brought at the project area a lot of visitors – especially young people..also journalists came around. Second-hand book fair is intended for children and their parents, whose social status does not allow them to buy new textbooks and other school supplies, and to those who see no point in buying new books every year. It was a really good opportunity for me to integrate easily. I met a lot of new people and i also learn some Slovene words..So NASVIDENJE till the next post.                       








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario